Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why MLB.TV is awesome/sucks

Hey blog fans, I wanted to take some time to talk to you about MLB.TV and what it's all about. I recently moved to a different location where I am unable to watch the Phillies. So if I want to know anything about their games, and get more than the highlights, I watch MLB Gameday, and listen to the audio. I looked into MLB.TV and saw that it had some blackout restrictions but thought, "What the Hell? I love baseball enough that I'll watch all the games." And that statement is true, I was able to watch a Phillies game by moving my computer's proxy around, but that does not always work. At the same time, I have not missed one Texas Rangers' game, or any games that I just find to be interesting. I follow my fantasy players around, and even hooked MLB.TV to my PS3 to watch it from my Tv. Anyway, if you are interested or want to know more, please feel free to comment below with any questions. It's always interesting to hear the other side of the commentating booth. With the Phillies, you always have a somewhat bias towards the Phillies and when the Phillies are on ESPN or FOX, there is always a bias against the Phillies. (Especially with one Joe Buck). I really do enjoy MLB.TV, and if you are a big enough baseball fan, and have the money, I would suggest that you purchase it because I enjoy it. EVEN THOUGH I STILL DON'T REALLY GET TO WATCH THE PHILLIES! But if you like the Texas Rangers, the Seattle Mariners, the Milwaukee Brewers, the LA Dodgers, or even the New York Yankees, get it, I highly suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment